
9 years ago two people fell in love and decided to get married
It was such a happy day...
...that they couldn't help but jump for joy!
It has been married bliss ever since! I am so glad that I decided to marry Spenser (and that he decided to ask me!) We haven't done bad these 9 years. We both graduated from BYU, purchased a couple of homes, finished dental school, and added 3 babies to our family. It has been a fun adventure and a learning experience. Spense, I am glad that I got to do it with you. I love you!
To celebrate we went out to dinner and a movie. We ended up being a little late to our movie though because our food took so long to come out. They did give us a free meal though, so we can't complain too much. We finally made it to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. We were just a few months behind the times with that one!
The flowers that Spenser hand picked for me
Our goal now, is to start saving for a trip to Hawaii together next year in honor of reaching the 10 year mark ( and also because we never really had a proper honeymoon). Paradise here we come!



5 comments:
We just barely saw Harry Potter for our anniversary too. I guess we are both behind the times. Definitely do Hawaii for your tenth. It is a good way to spend your 10th anniversary. It can become a family tradition!
PS- Congrats on 9 years!
Funny that we all went to that movie for our anniversary and late too we must have kids! I'll volunteer to stay with the crew while you have a good time in Hawaii.
Love your blog!! I hope you make it to Hawaii next year. We went there to celebrate dental graduation this summer- I'm already dreaming of going back...
Congrats on your 9 years! It seems like only yesterday! We love you! xx
Post a Comment