Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pet Parade



Today was the local pet parade. People dress up their animals (and themselves) and walk around downtown. Since neither Johanna nor I had husbands this morning, we decided to load the kids into the car and go check it out.

Look at all those pet owners

The kids enjoyed it and Zach liked the dogs

Pretty in pink

The group. Johanna is a nice mom and let
her kids dress up for the event!

Some people obviously didn't have a pet
and so just decided to dress like one

Some animals weren't in the parade!

It was a fun event that got us out for a little while. It ended with free ice cream in the park, but by the time we got there they didn't have any spoons left. On the way home we could hear Thomas and Connor in the back plotting a play date and so Sadie and Connor stayed for a couple of hours. Thanks for a fun morning guys!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Did Zach tell all the dogs to sit?! I bet he loved watching everything.

Hayley said...

I believe it would be better to attend such events with a cuter dog than those featuring! I have one of those! xx